Wednesday, June 13, 2007

An Update of the Golf Course




As luck would have it, I was called for Jury Duty on Monday. I had never been called upon for Jury Duty, nor do I wish to ever be called again. They called my name second, and I just about shit. I was thinking I would be able to breeze in and out without a worry. I was able to get out of it, by talking to the judge, but it was still very intense.

This trip to Smithers gave me another glimpse of the Golf Course. I could not believe the difference the weekend made. Most of the water is gone and now it looks like a brown silty mess. But the one thing is now there is some water where there never was water before. The owner has only had the golf course for 11 months and I doubt he'll open up again this season for the bottom half. They are still golfing up top.

No comments: